Bluetooth

Alles was man anbauen, verändern oder wie man die K1200GT + K1300 GT sonst individualisieren kann.

Bluetooth

Beitragvon HJG » 05.05.2006, 12:54

Hallo zusammen,
hat schon jemand Erfahrungen mit Bluetooth Intercom-Anlagen und Helmen und Navigation ?

Ich beabsichtige das für meine K1200GT zu intsallieren und versuche mich zwischen der Schuberth (Bluesonic) bzw. der BMW WCS-1 Lösung zu entscheiden.

Auf Nachfrage hat mir aber nun Schuberth mitgeteilt, daß deren System nicht mit dem BMW Navigator III funktioniert, weil BMW angeblich NICHT das "Headsfree-Profil" unterstützt, welches das Bluesonic System aber zur erfolgreichung Gerätekoppelung voraussetzt ?!
Von Seiten BMW habe ich dazu bis dato leider noch keine Antwort, obwohl die eigentlich immer sehr schnell antworten.
Ist wohl alles noch zu neu, das ganze Zeugs ....
Die Händler sind deshalb derzeit ebenfalls noch mit solchen Detailfragen komplett überfordert.

Insofern stellt sich dann auch die Frage, was würde wie mi dem neuen TomTom Rider harmonieren ?

Inzwischen hat auch Albrecht eine Bluetooth-Lösung, die ist zwar nicht so schick integriert aber deutlich preiswerter ...
Hans-Jürgen Götz
K 1200 GT
HJG

Beitragvon caratz » 05.05.2006, 23:18

I have a Baehr installation on the bike. I have called Munich to ask them what the situation was with connecting the Navigator to the Baehr, and using the bluetooth function for the phone. They couldn't give me a reply, neither could Baehr.....
Caratz
1994 R 1100 RS "Lady Maggy"
2006 K 1200 GT "Peppi" the Beast
caratz

Beitragvon Rockys » 06.05.2006, 00:08

Das Telefon wird nur per BT mit dem 2820 verbunden (keine Verkabelung des Telefons mit der Baehranlage!). Das 2820 hat ein Stereo-Out (3,5 mm Buchse), das an den Eingang Sozia bzw. Telefon der Baehr angeschlossen wird. Gleichzeitig muss aber der Mic-In (2,5 mm Buchse) des 2820 mit der Baehr verbunden werden! Man braucht also ein taylor-made Kabel für die Baehr Anlage gesplittetet auf In (3,5 mm Stecker) und Out (2,5 mm Stecker)! That is the only trick, either you fix such a cable yourself or you phone Bernd Gaebler at Baehr in Pirmansens to get it made!
As the 2820 in the version of a BMW Navigator III has already been delivered, we have already tried it on a K1200LT with a Baehr XL! When finally GTs will be delivered even to Belgium, Baehr will certainly have those cables on stock. :P

Grüsse von den Rockys
Rockys

Beitragvon JuergenH » 26.05.2006, 09:22

Hallo,

habe mir die letze Zeit auch mal die Blauzahn-Lösungen angesehen.
Sieht für mich derzeit noch sehr nach "Jugend forscht - Kunde zahlt" aus. Die Lösungen scheinen nicht unbedingt durchdacht, die Bediennug vom BMW-Helm ist glücksache, die Fernbedienung von Schuberth ist irgendwie völlig deplaziert. Zumindest plant Schuberth mit der Basisstation eine mögliche Anbindung für Radio usw. Ob aber ein BMW-Helm an der Schuberth-Anlage oder umgekehrt funktioniert, scheint auch nicht sicher.
Also richtig rund ist das für mich alles noch nicht. :(
Ich bleibe erstmal bei meiner verkabelten Baehr-Anlage, und warte bis die Hersteller was haben, was auch wirklich untereinander funktioniert und auch die Akku-Laufzeiten besser sind.
Grüße
Jürgen
JuergenH

Beitragvon BMWler » 27.05.2006, 22:54

Hallo, ich habe den TomTom Rider und speise über BT das ganze in meiner Baehrsprechanlage ein, klappt ganz gut, obwohl die Sprache teils lauter sein könnte. Bei Geschwindigkeiten über 140 gibts Probleme die nette Frau im Rider zu verstehen. Habe allerdings auch nicht den leisesten Helm - einen Caberg Klapphelm.
Gruss BMWler
BMWler

Beitragvon Telecaster » 30.05.2006, 15:48

Hi to all,

The words "Jugend forscht - Kunde zahlt" are as true as can be ...
After driving in the "schwarzwald"-rain for only one day, my System V helmet with WCS-1 system from BMW stopped working ... No more connection to the Navigator III and no longer connection to my wife on the buddyseat.
I checked this out with the BMW dealer, and he said the problem is known to BMW, but they cannot solve it at the moment. When a solution is ready, they will let me know ... (problem = water infiltration in wiring outside the helmet - in the patch glued against the helmet shell).
Has anybody else had this problem???

By the way, driving the K1200GT is a real pleasure! It is my best BMW untill now (K1100LT, R1100RT, R1150RT, K1200GT-"old" model, K1200GT new).

Greetings.
Telecaster

Beitragvon caratz » 30.05.2006, 20:44

Telecaster hat geschrieben:Hi to all,

The words "Jugend forscht - Kunde zahlt" are as true as can be ...
After driving in the "schwarzwald"-rain for only one day, my System V helmet with WCS-1 system from BMW stopped working ... No more connection to the Navigator III and no longer connection to my wife on the buddyseat.

Hmmmm..... It really does sound like the system needs time to really be operational. When I get my 2820, I'll connect my mobile to it via BT, but I will also connect it directly to my Baehr installation by cable. As others, I'll still rely my good old cables.

I checked this out with the BMW dealer, and he said the problem is known to BMW, but they cannot solve it at the moment. When a solution is ready, they will let me know ... (problem = water infiltration in wiring outside the helmet - in the patch glued against the helmet shell).
Has anybody else had this problem???

I find it enormously cheeky of BMW to put EXPENSIVE systems on the market and let the customer try them out at their own expenses.

By the way, driving the K1200GT is a real pleasure! It is my best BMW untill now (K1100LT, R1100RT, R1150RT, K1200GT-"old" model, K1200GT new).
Greetings.

Driving the K 1200 GT is exilarating, at times frustrating (windshield) and can be funnily scary. That machine has a tendency to make one's arms longer.....

By the way, where do you hail from ?
Caratz
caratz

Beitragvon Telecaster » 12.06.2006, 11:37

Concerning the WCS-1 problems, I received a mail from BMW Motorrad Belux, saying "We can confirm that there are problems with some of the WCS-1 systems. The engineers in Germany are working on it on a priority level, to try and find a solution as quickly as possible. You will hear more through the dealer network."

Dirk.
Telecaster

Beitragvon caratz » 14.06.2006, 14:38

I'm currently in Israel on business. My bike is at Motocare's in Diest to have the Baehr put on it. The 2820 is supposed to be delivered in about two weeks' time.

I was told it IS completely feasable to connect your mobile phone by bluetooth to the 2820 and by connecting the 2820 via the mic out jack to the Baehr, one would get the sound of the GPS. If one connects the phone to the Baehr via a cable, one can use both functions. Have the sound of the phone, AND use the GPS' display to dial numbers and see the incoming calls displayed. I don't own a bluetooth helmet, and that is how I hope to work things out. Use the built in helmet mike from Baehr to work GPS and phone.

Meanwhile I'm back in Belgium. I can breathe again. Too much airco over there.
Caratz
caratz

Beitragvon jan-caro » 30.06.2006, 22:51

I really like the bluetooth technology on helmets.
Big disadvantage is the battery......
I ride daily, and I'm not prepared to put my helm batteries on the charger daily as well. Too much hassle. So bluetooth helmsets are then still no better option than cables for frequent users?
jan-caro

Beitragvon caratz » 30.06.2006, 23:15

I don't know about Bluetooth helmet installations, but I have heard multiple complaints about the fact that they have been put on the market long before they are really working reliably.

I'll stick to a cable and speakers plus mike inside of my helmet.

As a matter of fact, today I got a mail from my dealer that my 2820 is awaiting me on Monday. The rather incredible thing was the difficulty in finding an adaptor to plug in a Nokia phone into the Baehr system. Finally the people I buy mobiles from got me one for my 6680 in Brussels, and it turned out that I will have to use a convertor from 3.50 MM to 2.50 MM. Silly really.

I tried today to use the Nokia with the adaptor AND Bluetooth. There is no incompatibility. Now I'll anxiously wait for Monday and connect it to the GPS AND to my Baehr.

After that, it's all over with installing doodah's, and I can enjoy riding in the knowledge that I am again reachable 24/7. Very important for me professionally.
Caratz
caratz

Garmin 2820 / Baehr

Beitragvon caratz » 18.07.2006, 21:11

I have shipped my 2820 to Baehr yesterday. They hadn't had a 2820 in their hands yet, and asked me if I could ship it to them, so that they can measure everything and do practical tests. The idea is for them to make a cable, just as described by Rockys in an earlier post. I suppose that once they find out exactly what is required, they will put it on the market. Supposedly, connecting a mobile phone via BT is the coming thing.

I have also been given to understand that Baehr is working on a BT module that will fit their existing installations.
Caratz
caratz

Zurück zu Zubehör - K 1200 GT + K1300 GT